I know from experience that we can find ourselves living lives that have no connection to the things we truly value. While we want to be “the master of our fate”, it feels more like our fate is mastering us. You are here for a purpose beyond making a lot of money and accumulating things. These purposes can only be found by you spending some quiet time with you. Calming practices give us the power to sit with ourselves to remember and listen to our dreams, our hopes, sometimes our passions from childhood.
My goals are:
- to empower each of you
- encourage you to explore alternative solutions to health and wellness
- create environment where you can feel safe and open to receive help but find your own powers to create, calm and heal yourself
- Open the door for you to learn to use some of my techniques on your own
- To encourage you to explore and develop your own wellness practice suits your lifestyle
- To help you learn how to calm down, slow down, look within and find your higher self
Allow me to share with you:
- meditation, mindfulness and other calming practices – more
- sound therapy, energy healing, crystals and stones to help you calm and heal yourself- more
- wellness practices to help you embrace your true, strong self, to empower you to manage successful transitions and transformations. – more
- ancient shamanic practices and encourage you to find your unique power. – coming
Individual work– $75 / 1 hr, $40/ 1/2 hr
If working with me in a one-on-one session isn’t in your budget, please don’t walk away. There are group events and workshops (listed below), there are online courses (more coming) plus I am on social media regularly offering insights and sharing what I’m learning at no charge. I want to help, if I can. There are so many possibilities.
Corporate training– bringing mindfulness training to your site or at our beautiful facility
Contact me! We can set an appointment to talk about your goals. I am happy to do a half hour consult with new clients at no charge. Or we can get right to work setting you on the road to a calmer, healthier, happier life.
Here’s some photos that might tell my story better than words. Click on the first and you get a slide show option.